Saturday 30 May 2015

Maximum Protection against Sweat

Rexona, Degree, Sure... Whichever you call it!

We can all be Sweaty Bettys this time of the year… actually all times of the year... if it’s not from the heat, it’s from wearing layers and layers of clothing during the winter to keep warm! 
And the inevitable sweat issue and the pong that comes later in the day can be an issue.

I’m all for au naturalle and if you wanna do that! More Power to You! 

So a friend of mine found the miracle and I’m here to pass it on...

Sure Maximum Protection  antiperspirant... it is the miracle you need in your life!!





It promises “maximum strength wetness protection” and “continuous odour protection” and I’ll tell you what, they weren’t lying – You’d swear I was being paid, but I fork out the E7.50 and when I can get it on offer stockpile this for the whole year!!

My armpits stay dry no matter how many layers I wear! And to be honest it lasts me 2 days if I don’t shower in between, but in truth even if I do shower and forget to use it, 
I feel like it still has residual effect! I can’t rave enough about this product.

It also is expert endorsed (who’s the expert? LOL) but it is dermatologically tested which is a bonus.

It comes in a few fragrances which I’ve tried all and they are all on even kilter, it lasts me maybe six-ten weeks... I never really measured the time. And this month’s one is Sensitive Dry... they all have normal deodorant smells, but again you’re not gonna sweat so the smell really means nothing!

The fragrances to choose from are:
  • Sensitive dry
  • Clean scent
  • Confidence


I recently (May 15) bought it in Dunnes Stores for E3.50 - getting a bargain is my dealio! :P

I give this deodorant 5/5

Thanks for reading, if you like this maybe you’d like some of my other posts 



Maybe you'd like to joing me on Face Book?






No comments:

Post a Comment